Hardy Underwriting Group has announced the appointment of David Mann as a non-executive director.Mr Mann has been a Board member of Hardy's subsidiary company, Hardy Underwriting Agencies, since November 2004, and has substantial experience of the company and its operating businesses.He was formerly the active underwriter of non-marine syndicate 435, which was acquired by General Re in 1998. It changed its name to Faraday Underwriting in 2001. Integro USA has announced that John Chippindale
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best