Our latest rethink was carried out at the end of February, in the wake of the torrent of last-quarter 2005 results that everyone had been half expecting and half dreading due to the financial damage caused by 2005's Atlantic hurricane season.As a result, the first question we asked was what you thought of the market now you have seen the results. The responses showed that so far, the market was taking an even approach to the situation, with 50% saying that the results had been as they expect
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident