There are currently limited options in terms of insurance products specifically designed to protect against cyberspace liabilities, especially as general liability insurance. Furthermore policies already in place almost certainly need reviewing in terms of liabilities stemming from the internet and other technological activities. It is possible, for example, that there is cover under the standard commercial general liability (CGL) or umbrella liability insurance policies.Umbrella and CGL pol
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best