Mention the word 'oil' to most people, and they will inevitably think about the Middle East and the vast oil reserves there. Mention the Middle East to most people, and they will invariably think about the conflict in Iraq, the rise in political tension in the area and the fact that an awful lot of oil comes from there. From there it is but a short step to the use of the word 'terrorism', followed by quiet gibbering.Let's stop there and back up a minute in an attempt to look beyond the fog o
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration