What's your view? Should you train your own staff or buy in teams?The easiest way to do this, is to do the same as some smaller brokers and poach the finished article form the larger brokers. But Willis' style has always been to grow our own. We've always had a very good graduate training scheme - there are lots of people like me who came to Willis straight from university.I think for the newer intake it's going to be tougher to do that although the people we do hire for our graduate recruit
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best