(Re)insurance broker Heath Lambert closed its Spanish reinsurance broker, Heath Lambert Interbroker (HLI) to new business on 1 October 2006.In a letter to its Spanish clients' director general, Juan Manuel Perez, HLI explained that, after analysing the firm's current situation and future prospects, the board had decided to stop acting as an intermediary for new treaty or facultative business, and would not be renewing existing business.The letter promised continuity of service, and that admi
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best