Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and Conversant Data have announced that their Advances anti-fraud claims analysis service has saved insurance clients more than £1m. These savings come from monies that would otherwise have been paid out to claims that Advances identified as fraudulent.Launched 12 months ago, Advances is claimed to be the UK's first automated fraud-detection service for UK insurers. It combines Conversant Data's claims-fraud detection and prevention expertise, gained from
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best