Although there are no 'sure-fire winners' for growing reinsurance business in Europe over the next five years, there are some definite tracks to failure, some interesting opportunities and some good ways to approach things.Know what you have to offerThe late Mark McCormack, Jack Nicklaus' agent, said that in sales you should always have 10 good reasons for doing anything. As a reinsurer, you have to be clear about what it is you are going to offer your cedants: is it security, technical supp
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches