Capital delugeMore than a month after Hurricane Katrina hoved into view over the Gulf Coast of America, the reinsurance market is still ringing like a bell from the effects.Our latest Rethink results have dredged up a wide range of opinions from our readers, ranging from the obvious to the subtle.The biggest visible impact to the market so far (apart from the more accurate but constantly upward-moving estimates on the damage inflicted) has been a torrent of cash in the form of new capital ra
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident