Vietnam's only domestic reinsurer, the Vietnam National Reinsurance Company (Vinare), was celebrating its tenth birthday in September. It started trading in January 1995 and since has played a major role in bringing about a high professional standard to the fast-developing market of this booming Asian economy.Since inception, Vinare has assisted local companies with underwriting, reinsurance placement and handling claims by way of seminars training workshops, with considerable help provided
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration