How does the market now compare with when you started in the industry?The market has undergone remarkable changes since I first started working in the industry. The advent of advanced computer technology has led to a greater capture, transmission and analysis of good-quality data, communicated to reinsurers by a range of communication channels (now mainly email and the internet).Catastrophe modelling has pervaded the entire industry and provided a greater rationale for cedents' purchasing re
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident