The Lloyds' (re)insurers' syndicate 2001 wrote 2% less in 2005 than 2004 after taking into to account the reinstatement premiums. It said the average renewal-rate reduction for 2005 was 4%, weighted across premium by business class.Amlin's US catastrophe reinsurance renewals have seen rate increases averaging approximately 15%, with larger increases being experienced in wind-exposed regions. Amlin said it expects this will increase as the major wind-exposed programmes are renewed.The interna
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident