Although Bermuda has largely been on election footing since the summer, Premier Ewart Brown's announcement that an election will be held on 18 December still took many pundits by surprise. Since the announcement, the campaign has already been shown to be heavy on rhetoric and the lines between hard policies and emotive issues such as race may be blurred.So what will reinsurers have to watch out for as Bermudians head to the polls? All signs are that the question of Bermuda's sovereignty will
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident