Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Paul Copeland, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A bottle of cherry vodka in the shape of a lady's stiletto.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Ranulph Fiennes, very inspiring.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
Morrissey, by a mile!
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Radisson Hotel Bar, never a dull moment.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration