Post caught up with Markerstudy’s Paul Hampshire, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
Old fashioned sweets at the sweet shop stand.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Sir Bob Geldof.
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
No favourite mancunian.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
Anywhere in china town.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’