Post caught up with LV Broker operations director Kevin Gill, ahead of the Biba conference in Manchester.
What is the best thing you have ever picked up at a Biba stand?
A Road Runner goody bag.
Who is the most impressive speaker you have ever seen at a Biba Conference?
Who is your favourite Mancunian?
My mum. Alternatively Noël Gallagher.
What is your favourite Manchester haunt for food and/or drinks?
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Am Trust receives $300m investment from Karfunkel family after share price falls
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Blog: Using robots to build trust
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer