Many companies are working extremely hard to ensure a level playing field for all employees, as well as promoting the opportunities of a long and fulfilling career in insurance to women assessing their career options. As a starting point, one of the key steps insurance firms can take to help encourage more women into the industry is to promote the levels of professional fulfilment that already exist among women in the sector. Randstad Financial and Professional has conducted in‑depth research in
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform