Lloyd v Arriva Southern CountiesCentral London County Court, 24 May 2013The claimant brought a claim against her employer for personal injury sustained during the course of her employment as a bus driver at the defendant's bus depot on 6 April 2010.As she alighted from a bus she stepped on a sharp metal spike which pierced her work shoes and penetrated her left foot. She did not report the accident, nor seek medical attention until 8 April 2010, by which time emergency surgery was required.Th
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident