The backers of Towergate and Ryan Direct said they will help Chase Templeton continue to add to the 75 acquisitions it has made since 2013. The value of the sale was not disclosed. Chase Templeton CEO, Warren Dickson, said: “We’re making a step change now with backers who can help us explore bigger deals. Given its leading position in the worldwide investment community and expertise in the insurance brokerage sector, Nevada is the ideal partner to help drive the business forward.” Experts told
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform