He will also step down from his role as chairman of the Payment Systems Regulator at the same time, leaving both organisations at the end of his term of office, on 31 March 2018. Griffith-Jones was appointed as the first FCA chair from 1 April 2013; he became chair of the PSR when it was established in April 2014. John Griffith-Jones said: “I committed to a five year fixed term to chair the FCA and, in so doing, to help ensure that conduct regulation became a respected part of the UK financial
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Regulation is a hindrance to industry innovation: Axa
- Government resurrects whiplash reform