How did your interest in rugby start? I originally started playing rugby when I was six, but gave it up to play football instead. My dad and older brothers still played rugby and after many years I changed sports. I couldn’t deal with the diving in football any longer. At 16, I joined the Ashford rugby team in the position of fly-half, the playmaker of the game with a strong kick. How did you build up your skills? I learnt a lot from my older brothers who already played rugby, but my dad was
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform