What is your role? I am the technical director at Charles Taylor Adjusting. I have an engineering background and spent time working as a consulting engineer. After this, some friends and I started a loss adjusting and risk consultancy practice, which was bought a few years ago by Charles Taylor. What does an average day look like? My day-to-day activities involve a mixture of risk engineering surveys of major construction projects around the world and the adjusting of technical and enginee
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident