Witherspoon, currently data services director at Zoopla Property Group, previously held roles at companies including Hometrack Data Systems, UKValuation, and Barclays Bank. Witherspoon said: “I am excited to be joining Barbon at a time when it is well positioned to earn the right to be an important strategic partner for the private rental sector.” Barbon CEO Martin Totty said: “[Witherspoon’s] background in data analytics will help us utilise Barbon’s unique and proprietary data.” Barbon w
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?