My family does their best each year to make sure I don’t know what I’m getting for my birthday and most of my fondest memories come from a gift, a time or an evening where events came as a surprise. Having spent my pregnancy convinced I was having a baby girl, my son was the best surprise of all. By their very nature, insurers don’t like uncertainty, so last year’s decision by the UK electorate (well 52% of them) that we would be leaving the European Union set the cat among the pigeons. Unfor
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform