Nirvana Risk Partners will underwrite risks for small and large enterprises on a global basis with an emphasis on UK, US and EU markets. With a focus on media, technology and cyber risks, Nirvana said the team has proven expertise and a reputation for writing primary and excess layers on all three of these convergent specialty lines. Launched as an underwriting cell on the Castel Underwriting MGA formation platform 100% of Nirvana’s capacity is provided by Lloyd’s syndicates. Rob Jones, pa
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best