Fleming has been appointed as a nominated member of the Council and Patricia Jackson as an independent non-executive director of the Franchise Board. Both Jackson and Fleming will serve an initial term of three years. Fleming replaces Henrique Meirelles, who stepped down from his position on the Council last year, and Jackson will take-up the position held previously by Claire Ighodaro who retired from the Franchise Board in December 2016. Lloyd’s chairman and chairman of the Council, John
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best