Lloyd’s India will act as a domestic reinsurance branch of Lloyd’s, providing capacity to support India’s growing economy with a focus on infrastructure, agriculture and disaster management. The markets India operations will be led by Shankar Garigiparthy as country manager and CEO. MS Amlin is the first Lloyd’s insurer to join the reinsurance branch and the Amlin underwriting team will offer a range of reinsurance products to Indian cedants. Further Lloyd’s insurers are expected to join in
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident