The Franchise Board, the body which is responsible for the day-to-day running of the Lloyd’s market, recommended that the Council of Lloyd’s ratifies a plan to establish a subsidiary in Belgium’s capital city Brussels, a market insider told Post. The source confirmed to Post an earlier story published by the Insurance Insider. The Lloyd’s Council, the body responsible for the supervision of the Lloyd’s market, is expected to meet later this afternoon to discuss the market’s post-Brexit contin
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform