This comes after the Halo launched similar websites in Germany, Spain, Holland, France and the US. The policies will be available via an Italian website and an app and are underwritten by Allianz Global Assistance. Ernesto Suarez, founder and CEO of Halo Insurance said it enables customers to find better deals. “Following our success in other European countries, Italy was the obvious next step in our expansion plans," he said. "Launching here means we now offer low cost comprehensive car
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?