This comes after the Halo launched similar websites in Germany, Spain, Holland, France and the US. The policies will be available via an Italian website and an app and are underwritten by Allianz Global Assistance. Ernesto Suarez, founder and CEO of Halo Insurance said it enables customers to find better deals. “Following our success in other European countries, Italy was the obvious next step in our expansion plans,” he said. ”Launching here means we now offer low cost comprehensive car hir
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform