The group joins venture capital firms General Catalyst Partners, Thrive Capital, Sequoia Capital, Aleph and Tusk Ventures as well as Google Ventures and XL Catlin’s XL Innovate as the eighth investor in the start-up. Allianz SE chief digital officer Solmaz Altin said: “We looked broadly at the insurtech space and we were thrilled to see Lemonade's big ambitions. The company is looking to improve the insurance value chain and it is seeking to use technology-driven efficiencies to redefine an
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform shelved in light of general election