The non-executive chairman, Robert Childs, and Mary Childs, each sold shares worth £563,100 – a total of £1.12m. A spokesman for Hiscox said: “The transactions were simply part of ordinary share trading.” Watson, pictured, sold 50,000 shares in December, worth £505,000 at the time. However, he bought back almost 42,000 shares yesterday, worth over £475,000. Watson still owns 643,193 shares, worth £72.7m at a current share rate of £113.1. Robert Childs still owns 1.41m shares in the compa
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial