In addition, a Moore Stephens survey has revealed that over 40% of UK insurance firms intend to change their operation models due to the UK’s exit of the European Union. The top three locations for those looking to create operations in other jurisdictions were Ireland, Luxembourg and Germany. Moore Stephens partner Michael Butler said: “For companies this is a two to three year project with the potential that you could get 90% down the line and find that you don’t need it, which would be a
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade