Research from Abacus Professional Recruitment also found that 58% of commercial account executives, 67% of commercial account handlers and 72% of personal line advisors are expecting a salary increase in 2017. Abacus Professional Recruitment director Justin Rush said: “This is one of the broadest ever surveys we have undertaken of the insurance sector in Northern Ireland. It highlights that these markets remain resilient. Total compensation packages including salary increases and benefits co
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial