Speaking ahead of an All Party Parliamentary Group meeting on whiplash last night, Access to Justice spokesman Andrew Twambley told Post: “The general election will put the whole bill into question. It will go back to like it was a year or so ago. Rather than being a battle, now is the time to press home a compromise. “We have the alternative claims framework, which answers 99% of the government’s requirements for whiplash reform. If we can present an alternative to the government in the Aut
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial