Following an investigation carried out between the Insurance Fraud Bureau and Derbyshire Police, Five people were found guilty of conspiracy to commit fraud. The investigation exposed Mohammed Asghar, Dharminder Nagra and Davinder Nagra, as using their own businesses to submit fake claims to insurers for false injuries. The investigation centred round Derby Enterprise, a CMC set up by Dharminder and Davinder, and TTM Recovery, who were submitting fraudulent claims for personal injury and ve
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best