Rameo Mohammed, previously known as Mohammed Sangak, was found to have staged accidents in and around the Medway area of Kent over a four year period. Kent Police contacted the Insurance Fraud Bureau after seizing insurance and identification documentation from an address linked to Mohammed. Kent Police detective constable Philip Kershaw said: “Mohammed was a significant figure of a highly organised crime group. Motivated by greed, he targeted the insurance industry to commit fraud on an ind
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?