The group said that an underlying operating profit of £11m was hit by £15m in reserving costs in light of the Ogden discount rate change and one-off costs associated with its transformation programme. Mark Summerfield, CEO of Co-op Insurance, said: “These results demonstrate a stronger than planned financial performance, with a solid growth in new business. “We have continued to improve our pricing and distribution capabilities. The rebrand across the Co-op Group has had a positive impact o
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident