It is the second study by the Competition and Markets Authority into price comparison sites. The body conducted a survey which found only 11% of customers believed sites like Go Compare or Compare the Market, featured all available suppliers in each search result. “Improvements may be necessary to help more people get even better deals,” said Andrea Coscelli, CMA acting CEO. “Among the areas we wish to consider further are what can be done to increase confidence among consumers and how to
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best