In addition, chief financial officer Darren Ogden will gain £856,200 in options over shares if targets are met in the next three years. A spokesman for Esure said: “This award is part of the executive directors’ overall package and such long-term incentive plan awards are routine for senior management teams. “The awards have stretching performance targets. The award is for options over shares, not cash, and the award will only vest in 2020 if these stretching targets are met.” It comes aft
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident