Post understands that the insurer is undergoing a consultation with staff on the future make up of its bodily injury claims department. Direct Line said the proposed changes come as a part of changes made within the firm to improve operational efficiency. No decisions have yet been made and the insurer will consult with all those who are potentially affected. Direct Line, which posted a 30% drop in profits in wake of the Ogden rate cut, said that it has an "excellent record" of redeploymen
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration