While I lost my handbag with many of my wordly possessions and some items I struggle to live without during my house move, the industry continued to reel from the Ogden discount rate reduction, with some companies such as Legal & General already re-evaluating their profits accordingly. The negative discount rate has elicited some strong reactions across the industry, with the Association of British Insurers blasting the government for its 'absurd' decision while Direct Line&nbs
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond