Latter, pictured, has been with Zurich for 32 years. He is understood to currently be working his notice. It is not clear what role he will take when he joins Chubb. A spokesman for Zurich said: "John has decided to leave Zurich although remains working with us for the time being. Whilst a shame, we have a fantastic pool of talent in our claims department - award winning in fact - and we'll consider how his responsibilities are picked up from when he leaves." A spokesman for Chubb declined
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches