The arrangement will help small businesses to process the auto-enrolment of employees in workplace pension schemes. Aviva commissioned a survey which found only 24% of businesses said they found the process straightforward. Nevertheless, following requirements introduced by the government, more than 500,000 businesses will go through the process this year. "Aviva and Hibob share a vision to reduce the complexity of administration so business owners have more time to actually do business,"
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration