Post understands that the agreement, which has been in development for some time, was signed late yesterday evening. UK General, working with Fenchurch Advisory Partners, was in talks with a number of potential acquirers before the agreement was struck with JC Flowers. The firm is currently advertising for a number of new roles within the business including a new delegated authority manager and Post understands that UK General is looking to create further roles following its acquisition. Curre
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform