The job losses are expected to come from London with potential redundancies coming from the business in France, Germany and the United States. The specialty and corporate insurance provider employs approximately 400 staff in the UK and over 3,600 worldwide. A spokesperson for AGCS told Post the specialty division intends to not make any compulsory redundancies. The spokesperson said AGCS intends the headcount reduction to come via a programme of voluntary redundancies, early retirement, st
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident