The Financial Ombudsman Service revealed that Direct Line was the most complained about brand, with 1,233. The second most complained about insurer was Aviva with 728, a 14% increase on the year before. The Financial Ombudsman Service received 43% more complaints about RSA than it did in the previous year, and 34% more for Admiral. Chief ombudsman Caroline Wayman said: “There’s a widespread feeling that we’re living in unsettled times, and money issues are often at the heart of people’s con
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident