A Tesco Bank spokesperson told Post it remains committed to its general insurance business and has no intention of pulling out of the GI market. The spokeswoman said: "Our general insurance offering will not be effected by these changes. There is absolutely no intention of changing the general insurance side of the business. The bank is very committed to its general insurance products and its customers." Tesco Bank currently offers motor and home insurance, underwritten by Tesco Underw
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best