Also on the move this week is Bluefin CEO Robert Organ, who is leaving the business as it merges with Jelf, and Ross Barrington taking on position as MD of Markerstudy Retail. And as Aviva starts an executive reshuffle, Ageas admits its results have taken a turn for the worse due to its own restructuring. Shockwaves have been felt throughout Lloyd's this week as the enforcement of an alcohol ban during working hours elicits strong reactions from employees. Our director of content Jonathan Swif
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform