Also on the move this week is Bluefin CEO Robert Organ, who is leaving the business as it merges with Jelf, and Ross Barrington taking on position as MD of Markerstudy Retail. And as Aviva starts an executive reshuffle, Ageas admits its results have taken a turn for the worse due to its own restructuring. Shockwaves have been felt throughout Lloyd's this week as the enforcement of an alcohol ban during working hours elicits strong reactions from employees.
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Tragic hero of Manchester bombing was Aviva employee
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Aviva plans to tackle dual pricing with Ask It Never service
- Competition watchdog investigates Solera over Autodata takeover
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now