Chirs Waterman will lead Zurich's combined commercial insurance business in Asia-Pacific; he joined Zurich as chief underwriting officer, commercial for the region in July 2016 after leaving rival AIG; his deputy will be Geoff Gillmore. Waterman reports to Jack Howell, Zurich's Asia-Pacific CEO, pictured, and Jim Shea, global CEO Zurich commercial. Zurich has also decided to appoint a head of casualty and a head of specialty reporting to Waterman. Earlier this month Penny Seach joined Zurich
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform