Effective from the second quarter in 2017, the reshuffle of Aviva's senior leadership will see newly-appointed general insurance CEO, Colm Holmes take on responsibility for global corporate and specialty risk, in addition to his current role. Personal lines director Lindsey Rix, will lead Aviva's savings and retirement business, replacing Clive Bolton who is to leave the business after 25 years. UKGI claims director Rob Townend will continue to run GI claims, reporting directly to Holmes, a
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration